Passage Home operates several programs to help families with permanent housing and job security. Our programs all have different requirements but the general requirements are listed below.
- Income level at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty guideline
- Must be current resident of Wake County
The first step is to complete the Preliminary Application.
*After the preliminary application has been received, you will receive an email or phone call which will include the date, counselors’ name, and the time of your interview. In order to determine if you meet the eligibility requirements and to speed up the process, please submit the following items:
- Valid Picture ID
- Social Security Cards for everyone in the home-related by blood, marriage, or adoption.
- Proof of income for the last 90 days (if applicable) of everyone in the home-related by blood, marriage, or adoption.
- The bill you require assistance with which must be in your name or an adult that lives in your home.
Additional forms that may need to be completed:
- Click here for intake application to apply to our general housing and workforce programs
- Click here to find out more information about our Job Training program and click here if you are interested in applying
- Email with attachments listed below to email@example.com
- Or call (919)834-0666 ext 264 to find out more information
Passage Home CARES fund
The Passage Home CARES fund is available for Wake County residents only. The funds are provided as emergency services to help those who have been adversely impacted by COVID-19. Specific services are based on the individual needs of participant and availability of funds. Must be able to prove financial impact of COVID-19.